Thursday, April 29, 2010

Busy, busy!

Got lots to do today, but just thought I'd show you #6 in case you were wondering.  I wasn't real sure which way I liked it better, so I sewed hanging circles on both ends.  If you want to see it the other way, I'm afraid you'll have to either turn your monitor or yourself upside down.  LOL  (Sorry about that!!)

"No Name" Mini Art Quilt # 6

I hope I have more for you next week. I am expecting some stuff from some of the swaps I was in for April. I go to the mailbox each day with anticipation!! So fun!

4 comments:

Poppyprint said...

I just love the fuzzy edge on the red circle (french knots?). The red with purple and pink totally works! You're just too clever.

BahamaDawn said...

your swap quilt is in Florida, and I asked that they send it 2-3 day priority, so you should get it by early next week at the latest. :)
hope you do more in this series...they are so inspiring.

Dorrie said...

I many times can I say SUPER CUTE! I went to B&N today and purchased the Intuitive Color and Design, what a great resource!

Rettabug said...

Really unique & different little quilts, Carol. Each one is a true work of art. I'm in awe over your handwork!!!