Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another One

Yes, I have another mini to show you......it finally arrived at my swap partner's home in Australia, and she likes it.  Yeah!  (After all, isn't that the whole point?)  This one was for the 6-12" mini swap and we were to do chinese coin quilts.   Easy peasy and fun too.  I used left over fabric from this:

The OZ Quilt

"OZ" by Moda. One if my favorites lately, I must admit. Usually I don't buy the charm packs or one line because I really like to mix and match my own stuff, but this one was so fun and lively, I couldn't resist. Oh yeah....you want to see the mini...duh.....:

To Sheridan - 6-12" Mini Coin

Cute, huh? I liked it too! OH...........I almost forgot! We have a winner for the book. All your answers to my question were so wonderful, I choose randomly. Congratulations, "smoothiejuiceshectichousehold" for winning. I have e-mailed you, so as soon as I get your address I will be mailing it out to you. Enjoy!

I've done more stuff lately, but can't show you the rest until those partners get their stuff too. I certainly wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. Stay tuned..............

3 comments:

Rettabug said...

TWO Knock-out Winners, Carol!!! These are just Super Cool looking & I know your partner was thrilled.

Cole's Corner said...

Love the mini quilt. Very cute!

Poppyprint said...

They're both hits! Love the coin mini - the quilting is delish.